Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Evening 8-16-2010

I am here sitting at my desk tonight being grateful for my day(even if it is Monday). Billy and I went through the day brainstorming on new ways to market One World. I made telephone calls to youth directors while he was emailing prospective clients, all the while entertaining our 3 year old daughter, Eleanore. 
As I wind down from my day, I am reminded how to allow my good intentions to guide me to opportunity. That if I allow things to flow without forcing things to happen when I expect, but rather when it is supposed to, One World will be successful.
I hear the simple sounds of nature in the background, thunder rolling in the distance, cicadas, frogs, and I remember nature doesn't need to plan or make events happen, it just happens, effortlessly.
As I rest tonight, I will intend for great things to happen, not only for myself but for those I love and cherish.
Good Night All.

No comments:

Post a Comment